Publishing Workshop: How to Self-Publish Non-Fiction
Friday, 10th November 2017 at 9:30am - 2pm
Location:Northside Meetings, 110 Windsor Rd, Red Hill
This event is in the past.
This Brisbane-based PUBLISHING WORKSHOP is for you if you are self-employed or a business owner who is ready to learn more about self-publishing NON-FICTION to:
• Raise your profile, authority and exposure
• Attract the right clients and professional contacts
• Increase opportunities and attract alliances
• Leave a legacy and a footprint.
In this introductory workshop you will cover:
• Your publishing potential (pre-workshop material)
• Your target readership
• Your message
• Your book type
• The publishing process, pitfalls & costs
• Building your author platform in preparation
I would have loved to have attended this but unfortunately my diary was full. I support a number of non-profit and charity groups and some have members that have written books but are not published. I have assisted them in editing but they need more so I'd love to be able to help them.