Presented by Peter McGregor
Author of ‘Rainbows to Riches: A Personal Leadership Guide to Success in Life’, and
‘Survive & Thrive as an Operational Leader: A Blueprint for Leadership Success
The way we manage events in our life is largely due to how we are ‘hardwired’. We often talk about this in terms of ‘Personality’, however, it is more appropriate to consider the patterns of behaviour and communication that are unique to each of us and that determine the actions we introduce into our life situations.
In this three hour morning session you will:
- Develop an understanding of your own behaviour and communication style,
- Learn about the behaviour of others you interact with,
- Master the skill of influencing others by shifting your behaviour and communication style,
- Increase the retention of clients by communicating in their language, and
- Enjoy a higher sales conversion rate by matching your ‘sell’ to the client’s communication style.
Only 5% of people are intuitively successful at setting goals and managing them to completion to enjoy the rewards they bring!
The rest of us have to work very hard to achieve the successes we want in life and often the struggle is greater that the stamina necessary to achieve the desired outcome. However, it need not be so, if you understand the process and the pitfalls.
The afternoon session on ‘Rainbows to Riches’ guides you through:
- The process of setting achievable short term and long term goals,
- The traps and pitfalls that often de-rail even the most passionate individual, and
- Workable strategies to keep your life plan on track.
At the end of the day you will leave with a draught plan and strategy for achieving one of your personal rainbows. You will be aware of the traps that can divert you from your path and you will be fore armed to ensure your success. This enlightening workshop will set you up for future successes and great personal achievements.
Please find details attached with registration and RSVP of this workshop.
Life in a Bigger Bubble V2.pdf